Whether you’re part of a large corporation or a small community organization, you can become a Rady Children’s Miracle Maker. It’s fun and creative. And it’s profoundly important.
What is a Miracle Maker?
Miracle Makers are individuals, clubs, businesses or groups of friends who hold fundraising events for Rady Children’s, raising at least $500 annually.
Your enthusiasm and commitment will make your fundraising efforts truly shine, and we’ll help you develop your ideas.
- Becoming a Miracle Maker can increase employee morale, enrich networking opportunities and strengthen community awareness.
- Miracle Makers enjoy building a spirit of giving among friends, family and co-workers.
- Access to online fundraising technology - click here to create your own personal fundraising page!
Miracle Makers Council: Going the Extra Mile
Can you do more? Miracle Makers who raise $5,000 annually or more enjoy some extra-special complimentary benefits:
- Institutional membership in the Miracle Makers Council
- Invitations to Miracle Makers events and the Rady Children’s Annual Meeting
- Rady Children’s Annual Report Recognition
You will help a child. And that is always a very special kind of miracle.
Outstanding Miracle Makers
Every year, Rady Children’s honors corporations and community groups that raise more than $500 annually for the Hospital.
Our 2016 Miracle Maker Award Recipients are:
- Outstanding Corporate Miracle Maker – Spirit Halloween Superstores
- Outstanding Community Miracle Maker – Liam's Fund for Neurosurgery
- Most Creative Miracle Maker – SDSU Aztec Dance Marathon
We also recognize some very special Miracle Makers – these organizations have each cumulatively raised $1,000,000 for Rady Children's and are presented with a replica of the Inspiration Fountain found in front of the hospital.
Thank you for all you do to help the kids in our community. You are making a difference. You are saving lives.